I am the type of person that believes in right timing. Nope, even before kalyeserye was born and lola Nidora's line "sa tamang panahon" started, i am a believer of right timing. Like this for an instance, i am always waiting for the right time, right opportune, to write my first blog. Then i realized, what is really the right time to do things? What am i waiting for? This made me think so hard... ok not that hard but a very significant realization occurred. When you are waiting for something to happen, things around you becomes what it felt as slow-mo. Time is unstopable and aging is inevitable, so why not do it now... YOLO (You Only Live Once), so why not seize the moment? It is never too late to do the things you like and make the most out of it.
Since this is my first entry, let me share with you what i wanted to do and accomplish for the year, it's 2016 by the way (and i am 15 days late for a new year's resolution):
1. Travel - be it with family, friends, colleagues or by myself. This is what i always wanted to do. I want to go to different places, explore nature, learn cultures. And when i say 'travel', that would mean in and/outside the country.
2. Graduate - yes, i already taken all the subjects from my Masteral program except for my research paper. When i'm done with my paper, i will be able to march for graduation. I just need a little motivation to start working on it again. I'm already half-way there so, yeah, push!
3. Step up the ladder - yes, who wouldn't want to step up of their career? I don't think i know someone who does. I'm not sure though if i am ready for this, but if the universe conspire for me to have this opportunity, who am i to say no? Wishful thinking it may sound, just bring it on then we'll see...
4. Put up my own business - i just talked about stepping up the ladder but i am also thinking of having no boss at all (except for myself ofcourse).
5. Engage myself in stocks - i am just amazed on how you can help the economy and earn at the same time (even without the help of the so-called pyramiding).
6. To be fit - i've already started my journey about 2 years ago but then it stopped. So i want to get back on track again (even if it cost me around 3k/mo on it). I promote healthy lifestyle/living, i just hope i can stand for it (i hope my body aches pay off in the near future as well).
7. And everything in between - loss of words here, but, i'll come back for more when i can think of things i want to do, pursue and conquer.
This is it for now. Next entries will be anything and everything under the sun, so stay tuned.
Ta-ta!

I'd be the fan to always check on this and comment from time to time. Let's make this trend and hits thousand of views. LOL! Anyways, I suggest to always have at least one picture kc if ever i-promote mo sya sa social media like facebook and others, may lalabas pic. If ever naman wala, ayos lang din naman.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the tip Encef. 😘
ReplyDeleteof course. Social Media has been my thing. Nyahaha.. I'm all over it! Toink!
Delete